March 19, 2011

New House

We've been in our new house for a month now.  I have had a few requests for pictures.  So here they are.

 My music room/ library.  I've always wanted one of these.

 The office


 The living room

 Master Bedroom

 Dining Room


 My Sewing/Craft Room (I'm sure this will be the last time it's this clean)

 Leah's Bedroom (she's in heaven cause it's pink)


 Charlie's Bedroom (He's in heaven cause it's blue)

Back Yard (It's bigger than a postage stamp!)

 Kitchen

Other Half of the Back Yard

I love that we finally have enough space to spread out and put everything away.  I love the huge backyard.  I love most that every room is painted a color, not white or cream or tan, but an actual color and it's even better that the colors match our stuff.  The kids are loving the back yard.  They can spend hours out there playing.  I hope you enjoyed the tour.  I forgot to take one of the front of the house. 

1 comment: