March 19, 2011

Wedding

The Beautiful Bride

 I was really fortunate to be able to attend my sister's wedding in February of this year.  I had been planning on driving out with the kids and spending some time visiting with family before our move East.  When we got to surprise call that we were moving early, I was worried I would miss her wedding.  Things worked out, our move was delayed and I was able to fly to SLC the weekend before our movers showed up.  The second best part, besides getting to be there for the wedding, was being able to go solo.  It was the first time I had ever been away from my children overnight, ever.  I was so looking forward to the break and to seeing my family. 
My sister was gorgeous.  The wedding was beautiful.  It was great to see my family and spend some time with them.  I was able to visit with so many Aunts and Uncles that I hadn't seen in a while.  The trip was too short. I wish I could have spend a few more days.   But I'm feel blessed that I was able to go at all. 

My Wonderful Family

No comments:

Post a Comment