1. The GREEN. Everything was so green and green all year round. It's strange living somewhere where things die in the winter. I miss the rich green.
2. The smell. WA always smelled fresh and damp and clean.
3. The walking trails. I knew I had it good with all the fantastic walking trails throughout DuPont. I don't know how many hours, or miles the kids and I and friends tacked up, but it was alot.
4. My book club. What a wonderful group of women, I will most definitely miss you.
5. The sunny days. I know I complained alot about the lack of sunny days, but there is a certain amount of appreciation that comes with the not having and then the having. Once that sun appeared, everyone dropped everything and headed outside to soak up the sun. Those were rare and special days.
I loved the time we spent in Washington. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm glad to have moved on, I was getting tired of the rain and wet and I think it was just time for a new adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment