March 31, 2011
Finished! CD Cases
A while back, while preparing for this move, I decided it was time to go through the huge bin of Cd cases I have and get rid of them. The Cd's themselves are in those travel cases in my closet, but I couldn't part with the stupid plastic cases and the cover art. So I started hunting around the craft stores and so forth for a container and a way to KEEP my Cd inserts and Cd's organized, accessible, yet with a minimized foot print. I found these fantastic boxes at Wal-mart, I wish I'd bought one more, because they don't sell them anymore, much to my dismay. I would love to say this was a fun project...but it really wasn't that fun. Tedious is a word that works well. I can't even tell you how many hours this took me to complete. I'm sure my time would be better spent elsewhere, like with my kids, or working out...but my OCD is satiated, at least for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment