Several people have been begging for new pictures. I haven't taken the time to get them up lately and decided there is no time like the present. So here are a collection of pictures from the last couple of weeks.

This is what happens when I get too many toys on the ground and can't see what Leah has left laying around for Charlie to eat. He found her black (thankfully washable) crayon hidden in his blanket and began munching like all babies love to do. Since this incident, I've been much more diligent about keeping things he can't have out of arms reach. Leah saw me loading this picture and pointed at it yelling "MESS, MESS". She's very fixated on seeing messes. It's just too bad she hasn't figured out how to avoid making the mess, or really cleaning it up, but she's great at identifying the mess after it's been created.
This is Charlie at the park. We went down to the Port of Olympia one day to see the boats, play in the park and visit the quilting store near by. 
I was surprised this pictured turned out looking so nice. My Mom and I got Leah quite dizzy on this little toy.
A nice lady on the pier gave me and Leah an old hamburger bun to feed the birds. My Mom said the scene reminded her of Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds and it wasn't far from it. Those birds when crazy when we started throwing bread pieces. Leah thought it was great seeing them come and eat what she gave them. I'll have to remember this activity for the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment