I've been extremely busy lately, hence no posting for over a week. I've been finishing up all my sewing projects and cleaning house for my Mom's visit. She arrived on Sunday and we have been having a great time so far. Leah is just enamored with "Comma". It's comma this and comma that and where is comma? She almost likes comma more than mama. Right now I think that's great. I've enjoyed the break from her attentions.
Last night, since Derek was suppose to be sleeping "in the field", I hosted a Stampin' Up! party at my home. I swore I'd never get into scrapbooking. I thought it was so hokey, but I've been really enjoying some of the new stuff coming out of the scrapbook world. It's being tailored more towards my designerly mind. So I've been attempting to take up scrapbooking. I'm starting small. I really don't know what all those tools are used for, but I can usually get the look I want making up my own way of doing things. The Stampin' Up! rep is a good friend of mine and we had a blast last night playing around with her products. I'm excited to get some cool stuff and in what free time I have, play around with it all.
Today I'm surprising my mom with a shopping trip to Cabela's. She loves that store and they opened one up just down the road from me. I'm not telling her where we are going, but we should have fun wandering through the store checking it out. I'm sure Leah will love it. She loves going to the store. I'm sure I'll have more to come. No pictures today. I'll try to find some for another day.
I'm so glad your mom got to come down and visit! Sounds like you guys are having a good time :)
ReplyDelete