Derek left today for Iraq. It's a short deployment, thankfully. I'm planning on keeping really busy while he's gone so I can keep my sanity for my children's sake. So far today was a good day. We went grocery shopping and to the park today. Tomorrow we have a breakfast and nature walk to fill our day. I'll try to remember my camera so I can take some pictures.
Speaking of pictures, I do have some from Easter, but as usual they are still on the camera. I'm terrible at downloading pictures. Actually, I'm terrible at taking pictures in general. I'm trying to get better because I know I'll wish I had done so when I'm older and all I have are my memories (hopefully!) to keep me company.
How's it going? Will the announcement about shorter tours affect Derek's deployment?
ReplyDeleteyou know more than I do! I haven't heard anything.
ReplyDelete