March 21, 2008

Easter Festivities

We had our first Easter Egg Hunt of the season yesterday. Leah's playgroup held a hunt. It was fun watching her run around the house gathering up eggs. She kept saying "ooo, eggs" over and over again. I think she had more fun opening the eggs and finding the treats inside. Our second egg hunt is hopefully going on this evening, if the weather turns a little nicer. It rained all night last night. We will attend our third egg hunt tomorrow. We could do 4 but I think that's a little overkill. I don't remember ever having egg hunts outside of my family when I was a kid, but they are everywhere here. I will remember, or try to remember to tie my camera to me so I can take some pictures of the egg hunting fun.

I have some great pictures from my Mom's trip but they are still sitting on my camera. We had a great time while she was here. Hopefully we can convince her to come back again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see Easter pictures because I bet Leah and Charlie looked adorable. I meant to call all day today, but I ran out of time. I'll give you a call soon!

    ReplyDelete