February 12, 2008

a day in the life

Siblings. These two sure do look alike.

I finally got one that shows Charlie's single dimple.

Leah at the breakfast table with her new invention, the banana holder.

When the mood strikes, I bundle up the kids and out we go to brave the nasty Washington weather. This day it was only misting and we had a nice walk. I wish I felt like taking them out more, but I've turned into a whimp and I don't like getting rained on. Last winter Leah and I went out rain or shine, well there wasn't much shine, but we were out all the time.

3 comments:

  1. Nice pics :) and beautiful children!
    i'm called Caroline and i'm 14.I live in Belgium next to France and French is my mother tongue.I'm looking for penpals or family in the USA.Are you interested? i've got a lot of questions about the american way of life!!! my email is caroline-usa93@hotmail.com. i'll glad to talk to you.I love literature like Steinbeck,Shakespeare,... and rock and country music.I love to learn some languages.And as we say goodbye in french : "Aurevoir"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny little girl. Are those the blankets you made for the stroller? I love the print. I know I say it every time, but Charlie looks so much like Derek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, those are the blankets I made for the stroller. They keep the kids really warm so I don't have to put coats on them or gloves.

    ReplyDelete