February 26, 2008
Workin' at the Car Wash
We have had such unbelievable weather lately, I just had to get outside. We spent the morning vacuuming pretzels and goldfish out of the car, courteous of Leah, and since it was still nice we all when out to wash the cars. What I wasn't prepared for was how enthusiastically Leah wanted to help "warsh" the car. She was all over it. She kept saying "warsh the car" over and over again. She was even a little too good at dumping out the bucket of water when it started getting low. I think she wanted to watch it fill up with bubbles again. It was warm out, but not warm enough to play in the water. That didn't stop Leah, she wanted to run through the sprays of water. By the end of our car wash, she was pretty soaked and cold and went straight up to the bath tub. Charlie sat in the garage and watched us wash.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so cute! it reminds me of the good old day...washing the car EVERY WEEKEND as a family! That's my dad for ya.
ReplyDelete