Last Friday Charlie had his 4month doctor's visit. I hate seeing his pain when he gets his immunizations, but I love these appointments for the simple fact that I get to find out his weight and height. He is very healthy and growing like a weed. I tried to start him on cereal this last week and he wasn't having any of it. He likes richer foods like mashed potatoes with butter and sour cream. I bet he would have eaten all my potatoes if I'd let him. Rice cereal, he just spits it out. So I'm giving him time, he'll eat when he's ready. It's not like I need to fatten him up or anything.

Weight: 16 lbs 14 oz
Height: 24 and 3/4"
I say, if he wants steak, feed him steak! ;) Does Leah try to feed him yet? Iain was always trying to "share" with Izaak.
ReplyDeleteLeah tried to feed him often. I tell her he isn't ready to eat food yet.
ReplyDelete