September 10, 2010

Project Completion #1 -- Countdown Blocks

Alright, so this many not have been a project I've had lurking in the depths of my closet, but it's still a completion and it marks the beginning of a series of completed projects. This project taught me the skills I need to complete a whole pile of projects.




I was asked to teach a class for our wards upcoming Super Saturday. These are all the supplies for the class I'll be teaching. I'm really happy I bought some vinyl at the coolest craft store I've ever seen. Hobby Center in Nampa, Idaho. It's a good thing it's in Idaho or I'd be broke. I was able to learn some mad new skills on this project.

I've never decoupaged anything in my life.
I've never used vinyl lettering.

I learned how to do both, plus I realized I had everything I needed to cut the vinyl letters myself. Very cool.

So this is my finished product. Holiday Countdown Blocks. They were fun to make and I'm looking forward to the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment