August 31, 2010

New Goal---I'm a finisher

I always find these fun projects and things I want to make. I may even be bold enough to purchase supplies. Sometimes I even go as far as to actually start working on the project. Then life catches up to me in one way or another and that of so exciting, can't wait to start it project gets pushed aside, ends up in some dark recess of a closet and forgotten. Or forgotten enough not to never be finished but remembered enough that it's a nagging prick to my conscience reminding me that I WANTED this thing at one point and spent money on it. Now it's worse than useless. It's a half finished project. My life is filled with half finished projects. Good intentions gone awry. My new goal, starting now is to rid myself of these half finished monstrosities. And by rid, I mean actually finish them so they can become useful members of the household. I have some small and some large. A realistic goal is to finish one a month, no matter the size. I will post pictures of the completed project and if I'm ambitious a before pic of the half finished, project. So if any of you out in cyberland actually read this...help keep me accountable. This half finished stuff has to stop. Maybe if I can get rid of the half finished project problem I have I'll be able to translate it into all the other half finisheds of my life.

ps. I should make a list of all my half finished dust collectors but I'm afraid....I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment