April 9, 2008

where does the time go?

Where does the time go? I was checking out blogs and realized it's been 4 days since my last post. I swear it was yesterday. I've been busy getting ready for our trip, cleaning the house, running last minute errands and trying to take care of my kids. They have been very good and I'm grateful for it. I've been a bit under the weather the last week or two. I had an eye appointment yesterday and the doctor couldn't finish the exam because of an eye infection. I knew something was wrong, just not what. Nothing serious, a viral something or other that needs to run its course. He did talk to me about this Paragon CRT as apposed to Lasik or PRK. I'm really going to look into it. I'd love to see clearly again and love even more if it was a non surgical approach. I can't really be out of commission with my kids.

We are heading out this morning for some fun at Lattin's Country Cider Mill. They have all the baby animals out for the kids to see. Leah can really identify her animals now and I think she's going to love it even more this time. It's a little cold and wet, but when isn't it? I am hoping it warms up a little before we go. I'll take pictures and post them later.
Random pictures for you photo junkies.

1 comment:

  1. What are you trying to do? Make me cry???? I miss that place so much! I hope you guys had fun and had a donut and cider slush for me :)

    Where are you headed?

    ReplyDelete