Today I'm officially 13 weeks pregnant. I'm posting today because the morning sickness seems to be abating ever so slightly. Which means, I'm actually feeling good enough to type. It's been a rough summer. As crappy as I have felt, I felt worse for my poor kids. They have been stuck inside with nothing to do for the last 2 months. I've suffered through a few outings and playgroups, but it's definitely not the normal summer fun we would have had. We had grand dreams of water parks, pools, spray parks and the lake, sigh. They have been tremendously good sports. Dad was wonderful and took them out on the weekends to play somewhere, just to get them out of the house. I mean it's pretty sad when the only thing you have to look forward to is an outing to the grocery store.
On some happier news, the kids get to start school next week! Leah will begin full-day Kindergarten next Monday and Charlie will start pre-school three days a week. I'm looking forward for them to have something fun to do and also for the 12 hours a week of me time. At least I won't be wasting those few precious hours in the thralls of morning sickness. I should be in the clear in another 2 or 3 weeks.
Hmm, that about sums up the boring life we have led this summer. May I have something more interesting to say next time.
Oh, I am sorry you are so sick. I have a hard time doing anything when I'm pregnant. And I wish we had full-time kindergarten--I'm jealous. :)
ReplyDelete