We've been keeping ourselves busy lately. I never seem to make time for this blog anymore. I do have pictures and one of these days they will make it from my computer folder into this blog. At least they have made it from my camera to the computer. That's a huge step for me. I have this problem of starting something and then leaving it half finished. I'm working on it and have been able to take a few projects to completion lately.
Leah will be in preschool again this fall. She's doing a 5 day program to get ready for Kindergarten next year. Charlie will be attending childcare at the gym. At least that's my plan while Leah's in preschool, hit the gym 4-5 times a week and get myself in better shape. I did good last school year, but I want to be even better this next year. I'm also hoping to finish some of those half finished projects to get prepared for this next move of ours. Sometime next summer if things go well, we will leave the rainy State of Washington for some sunshine and heat. I'm getting used to it here though and not sure about trading in my cloud cover for sunglasses.
We spent a fun month visiting family. I'm really happy we were able to see so many of them. My side of the family is enormous. I don't even know a number to put a number to it. I think I remember my Grandmother saying I have 62 or 63 cousins (and counting) on my Dad's side of the family alone, those are first cousins mind you. It was fun spending time with everyone and I hope next summer while we are moving we can do it again.
For those of you dying to have one, here is one picture. I'll try to make more follow soon.
Leah will be in preschool again this fall. She's doing a 5 day program to get ready for Kindergarten next year. Charlie will be attending childcare at the gym. At least that's my plan while Leah's in preschool, hit the gym 4-5 times a week and get myself in better shape. I did good last school year, but I want to be even better this next year. I'm also hoping to finish some of those half finished projects to get prepared for this next move of ours. Sometime next summer if things go well, we will leave the rainy State of Washington for some sunshine and heat. I'm getting used to it here though and not sure about trading in my cloud cover for sunglasses.
We spent a fun month visiting family. I'm really happy we were able to see so many of them. My side of the family is enormous. I don't even know a number to put a number to it. I think I remember my Grandmother saying I have 62 or 63 cousins (and counting) on my Dad's side of the family alone, those are first cousins mind you. It was fun spending time with everyone and I hope next summer while we are moving we can do it again.
For those of you dying to have one, here is one picture. I'll try to make more follow soon.
They are so adorable! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. Hope you are well. Let us know when you come out our way for a visit :)
ReplyDeletei was so excited 2 see photos of your cute kids! WHERE are you moving too? miss you! love you!
ReplyDelete