January 2, 2010

Leah's Birthday

Again the pictures are all out of order. Really what's going on blogger?

We had Leah's birthday party at the BX on McChord Airforce Base. They have this awesome playland, similar to a McDonald's playland that you can reserve. It was the perfect option for a bunch of 3-5 year olds. Mostly because I didn't want them all in my house, way too many kids. But the kids had a blast playing, no need to organize games, etc.

She's such a ham, she must get it from her dad.

mmm...cake, or maybe I should say....mmm....frosting. That's all the kids eat anyway.

Blowing out her candles.

So happy.


The princess birthday cake. I had Leah help me look online for a birthday cake. We found a bunch of great princess ones, but she picked a design that was similar to what I made. I knew I was making a princess cake, but she kept changing her mind every other day. Once day she wanted princesses, next transformers, scooby doo, and birds...birds...really? That one threw me. She's never taked much about birds.

Some of the birthday crew.

2 comments: