
Halloween morning Leah had preschool, so it was just Charlie and me. We went to a MOMS Club activity at the local Senior Living Center to trick or treat and have a Halloween Costume Parade for the residents. Again this year I made costumes for both of the kids. Charlie is a puppy and Leah is Bell from Beauty and the Beast. In the picture above, Charlie is watching the fish in their fish tank. He loves fish, especially
Nemo.

Running away.

Trick or Treat

Costume Parade

Leah on the playground at Lisa's Halloween party.

Family picture at the party. And
surpise of all
suprises, I won the tacky costume award. I wasn't trying to win, but I guess I got... lucky? You really can't tell from the picture but I had best frizzy hair ever, it was
aweful.

Cutest kids ever.

Trick or Treating downtown. We went with a bunch of friends and trick or treated the local businesses in the afternoon. Leah is clearly upset in the photo, one of the kids was mean to her right before we took it and I didn't know it happened until after the picture was snapped.


She proceeded to have a rough afternoon, poor kid.
You'd think all that candy would have cheered her up.
No comments:
Post a Comment