Seriously if they were dressed nondescript, I don't think you could tell them apart. I, sadly to say, can't pull up Leah's baby face in my memories. I remember her actions and personality, but I can't remember her face. I just happened across some pictures while I was cleaning up the computer and I think I found out why...they look too much alike. I tried finding pictures of them in similar poses. Without too much looking, because it's passed my bed time, I found these and decided I needed to take another 5 min and post the pictures for all to marvel over.
Wow they do look a lot alike, the hair and the eyes and there faces. How cute. It's like Brendin and Ayla they look a lot alike also.
ReplyDeleteI still totally see Derek when I look at Charlie, but there's definitely no mistaking that they are brother and sister (unlike my rugrats)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much Charlie looks like Derek! However, I can see you in the cute nose area. He's grown so much!
ReplyDelete