September 30, 2008
PIANO!!!
I'm so excited. By the end of next week, if all goes well, I will have a beautiful piano sitting in my already over crowded living room. My grandma decided a while ago that she was going to give me her piano. It's currently sitting in her living room in Idaho. I made arrangements a couple of months ago to have it moved here, we are closer to Idaho now than I think we ever will be and I want to get it before we are living on the East coast again. I hadn't heard from the movers in ages and I finally found time, when I actually was remembering, to call them up and see what was going on. Happy day! they surprised me with saying it's scheduled for next week! WooHoo! (you can't tell I'm excited or anything can you?) I can't wait to start refreshing my playing skills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woo Hoo! How exciting. Where are you going to put it?
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. I'm a little jealous. I've been trying to convince Jonathan that I need a keyboard of some sort. I really want to start playing again...
ReplyDeleteTag... You're it!
ReplyDelete