
My dad was able to come visit, twice, for a total of about 2 weeks. We had so much fun. We were able to go do all the touristy things around Washington, well at least as much as you can with 2 young children that need to nap. Here is a collage of our travels. We took a day and rode the ferry up to Seattle. We also took another trip out to Ocean Shores on the Pacific Coast. We stayed the night in this great little hotel right on the beach. I would go back out there in a second. What a great area. We ate dinner at a quaint little Irish pub, so good. Charlie crawled all over the beach and got soaking wet and sandy. He crawled right into the ocean and let the waves lap around him. Leah and I built our first ever sand castle. Not the best, but it was freezing that day on the beach. My dad went out early and found dozens of whole sand dollars on the beach. They were beautiful. It was a great time. I can't wait to do it again.
Those pictures are awesome! Charlie looks so much like Derek. Looks like you had a blast. I miss the beach so much.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it beautiful out there? Looks like you guys had a great time. It's cool your dad has been able to spend so much time with you!
ReplyDeletelooks like you had a great time. cute pictures! I wish we lived close to a beach.
ReplyDeleteyeay for dad coming to visit! that's awesome! we can't wait for you guys to come visit! love ya!
ReplyDelete