I have a few meager pictures from Charlie's 5th birthday. I always want to take more, but it's take pictures or wrangle a house full of 5 year old's. I chose the later.
We had Charlie's birthday party after his actual birthday So for his birthday, we had his favorite meal, spaghetti with meatballs, ate cupcakes and opened family presents. You have to feel special on your birthday.
Charlie wanted a monster birthday cake again this year, so I had him sit with me while we looked at pictures on the Internet. We found an image similar to this that he loved. I thought we might get a green monster this year, but at the last minute, he wanted blue....shocking since it is his favorite color.
Charlie had several little friends over to celebrate turning 5. We had a Halloween themed party with party games. A first for me. Usually we just let the kids play, but after last years fiasco with Leah's party, I realized we needed a little structure. We had pin the spider on the web, pumpkin bowling, Halloween bingo and a balloon spider pinata. And of course I didn't take any pictures of this.
That's Jasmines favorite meal to...and that's what we had for her dinner:)
ReplyDelete