December 22, 2008

Oh, the weather outside is Frightful, but I find it Delightful!

Here are pictures of our crazy snow. We rarely get snow here and right now we have almost a foot. No one is going out and driving on the roads. The city is just not equiped to handle this much snow removal. It snowed wednesday and our road was finally plowed yesterday morning.


This is the sidewalk I cleared with a stupid dirt shovel. I called 8 different stores before this last storm hit trying to find a snow shovel, but they were all sold out, everywhere! I was using our big garage broom, but this stuff was so heavy with moisture it packed instead of pushed.

Leah and I build a snowman on Wednesday. He's still there but hunched over with old age.

Charlie loved the snow until he tried walking directly in it. I haven't been letting him out because he's been sick. He's mad about that, he want to go outside and play in the snow.

1 comment:

  1. oh, these are great pics!! how cute is charlie, he's like, let me at it!!! and leah is so proud of her snowman, he's awesome! good job ladies!

    ReplyDelete