Leah and Charlie are both doing well. I know I have pictures somewhere I should post, but you may have to wait for that. I'll see if I still have time when I finish writing this up.
My Dad has come for a visit and we have been having a lot of fun. So far we have hit the Farmer's Market, the book store, checked out the tugboats and gone blackberry picking. Leah is an excellent blackberry picker. Better than most kids because she won't eat the blackberries she picks. Doesn't like the taste of them. We had Belgian waffles with blackberries for breakfast this morning. Yum, Yum. It's fun having another adult around because I can cook again. We have been feasting my my house the last few days. I made some decadent crab cakes the other night. Thank you Erica for sharing the recipe with me! They truly are magnificent. I've had crab cakes from a restaurant and these top any I've ever had. I will post the recipe for all of you to try. I didn't take a picture of them because we were too hungry to wait for the perfect shot. I'm sure I'll be making them again soon and I'll try to get an appetizing picture.
Let's see if I can find some pictures I haven't shared with you all....
These are from our first trip to Seattle.
We rode a ferry there and back.
Leah had a blast on the big boat.
Charlie on the way to our first Ferry ride.
Leah playing in the fountains at the Ferry Station
Leah and Daddy on the Ferry
Hang in there. I'm sure it's hard being a single parent I dont think I could do it. sounds like you guys had a nice time with your dad. the kids are getting so big!! cuties!
ReplyDeleteYou are so awesome! I will be keeping you in my prayers. Can't wait to get that recipe for those crab cakes. They are one of my favorite things to eat. That picture of Charlie is the cutest. they are growing so quickly! Take care and call me when you have some time.
ReplyDelete