Hi Michelle, I came across your business card and said, "Hey I know Michelle". I had no idea you have such an amazing little business! I love the little dress you made for your daughter and I really love all the baby goods you have...especially the diaper clutch and mei tei. I sew myself and am always looking for someone to sew and create with, so we'll have to talk. I am really impressed with all that you do. I told Lesa the same thing-we must sit on opposite sides of church, because I never get a chance to say hello. Anyway...congrats on your success
Hi Michelle,
ReplyDeleteI came across your business card and said, "Hey I know Michelle". I had no idea you have such an amazing little business! I love the little dress you made for your daughter and I really love all the baby goods you have...especially the diaper clutch and mei tei. I sew myself and am always looking for someone to sew and create with, so we'll have to talk. I am really impressed with all that you do. I told Lesa the same thing-we must sit on opposite sides of church, because I never get a chance to say hello. Anyway...congrats on your success