June 11, 2008

Pictures

Here are your pictures. Enjoy!
Adventures in Eating
Charlie is really getting the hang of eating. He LOVES to eat and practically growls at you until you give him some of whatever you are eating. He makes a royal mess too. Leah is always calling him messy and he grosses Derek out. I still think he's adorable, messy or not.
Collage of Daily Life

Nothing special here, just daily living. Leah has to help me make breakfast now. I'm teaching her how to stir scrambled eggs and in the picture above she's stirring my hash browns. If you zoom in on Derek, you can see him giving me (the camera) the stink eye. He hates having his picture taken. I think it's too cute when he and Leah or Charlie are bonding.

Signal Ball

It's not the best picture, I'm holding Derek in place. He hates having his picture taken. You'd think in June the long sleeves on my dress would be too much. Well it wasn't. I was almost cold the whole evening and the jacket is lined. Crazy Washington. We had a nice time at the Ball. They had a different program then we've seen in the past and it was much more enjoyable.

9 comments:

  1. He is adorable! We have that same high chair! :) Love the blonde hair. Did you have it as a child? So cute!
    That is funny that Derek doesn't like his picture taken. He's so handsome, it's in his genes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derek and I were both blond as kids. I hope they get to keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite stage! I love it when they can eat on their own a little more. It does make sweeping and mopping a manditory daily activity though. You will laugh at this, but Sloan wants to make breakfast and I have let her. Yep you know me, hard to let the little ones pitch in. My attitude is changing. I just can't keep up with it all on my own. By the way, Sloan wants me to teach her to sew. Do you have any advice? Take care!
    P.S. You look so great Michelle. That is such a cute dress. Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Michelle, I didn't know you had a family blog, I've only ever seen the business one. So, I MUST have one of your nursing covers for this baby. I had never seen them before either, but then a friend had one and I am hooked! I will set that up with you in fall after you start sewing again. Sorry to hear that Derek is being deployed again, we'll be keeping him in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer - Sewing advice for sloan. Teach her the dangers of the machine and the basics of how it works. Teach her the basics of sewing a straight line and curve then let her loose to practice and make tons of mistakes. Be there to answer questions and help when needed. As long as she doesn't run the needle over her hand I think she'll have fun making her own doll clothes. That's how I started.
    Tammy - Hi! Long time. Get with me in the fall and I'll hook you up with all sorts of fun baby stuff. I can't believe the stuff that's out there now since we both had our firsts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can's post pictures anymore...b/c I start to miss them to much and get sad that I haven't seen them in such a long time!!!!
    July hurry up and get here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Derek has a mini-me...especially the picture where Charlie is grinning at the camera. And Leah can cook us all dinner when we see each other :) And I'm glad you had a good time at the ball. Makes up for the last one you guys went to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good advice Michelle. I gave her her first lesson tonight. She did a great job and really gets it. She sewed a little pocket and she can't wait to make another one. I am so excited to have a little sewing buddy now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe how fast these kids grow!!! Charlie is adorable and you and Derek look smokin hot in your Ball outfits! i hope you had a fun adult night!

    ReplyDelete