
I really wanted to do posts 2 to 3 times a week and I'm discovering this is a lot like writing in my journal, I don't do it and often as I hoped and then when I sit down I realize, wow, it's been 2 years??? Yeah, that really happened recently.
So life here has been crazy. I didn't realize how nice I had it being on vacation, even with a sick child. Someone else cleaned the house, cooked the dinners, managed all the crap that fills up every day. I got to spend time with my kids, hang out, have fun and relax. Now that I'm home, I'm buried in house work, I don't get to hang out with my kids unless I neglect something else. I am managing my life and activities poorly and floundering in the process of getting back in the swing of things. Can I just go back on vacation? Maybe hire a live in housekeeper? ah, motherhood, the joys and struggles.
Charlie has 2 brand new teeth. He's trying to use my finger as a teething ring. I forget how sharp those babies are, like a new puppy. Leah on the other hand is learning how to bite again from her little friends. She got bit pretty good on Friday and today when we were playing she bites down on my arm and leaves some teeth marks. She was so upset that she got bit, I was surprised when she turned around and did it to me.
So life here has been crazy. I didn't realize how nice I had it being on vacation, even with a sick child. Someone else cleaned the house, cooked the dinners, managed all the crap that fills up every day. I got to spend time with my kids, hang out, have fun and relax. Now that I'm home, I'm buried in house work, I don't get to hang out with my kids unless I neglect something else. I am managing my life and activities poorly and floundering in the process of getting back in the swing of things. Can I just go back on vacation? Maybe hire a live in housekeeper? ah, motherhood, the joys and struggles.
Charlie has 2 brand new teeth. He's trying to use my finger as a teething ring. I forget how sharp those babies are, like a new puppy. Leah on the other hand is learning how to bite again from her little friends. She got bit pretty good on Friday and today when we were playing she bites down on my arm and leaves some teeth marks. She was so upset that she got bit, I was surprised when she turned around and did it to me.
They are so cute. There both getting so big!
ReplyDeletei really like your collage- how do you do that?! :)
ReplyDeletei wonder when it will all calm down? about 18 years i suppose-
photoshop. It's all photoshop for the collages. I want to post so many pictures and I can only do 5 per post, not enough.
ReplyDeleteclean houses are so overrated! don't stress, just play! motherhood is a drag if you think everything has to be perfect!
ReplyDeletei can't believe how much leah looks like you--they are both adorable!
Hi! I have been meaning to connect with you via Blogging for a while, I am Derek's cousin Laura. Cadence and I chat and have had fun getting to know each other via blogging and she told me about your blog. Cadence also told me that Emma(my two year old) and your Leah are going to be a riot to watch at the family reunion. I am excited to meet her! So, in comment to this entry, It's nice to know it isn't just me that gets caught up with everything there is to do. I think you are pretty amazing because you have two children. That is feat that I am really nervous about. Hang in there and good luck making everything fit together. Check out my blog at: www.grovesfam.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteTell Derek hi for me!
Laura
PS
Your craft blog is awesome too. I know where I need to go when I need something! Thanks!