May 26, 2008

I'm on Google!

Yes, that's right, I'm on Google. Type is ACU Handbag and I'm the 4th one down. I've had 2 people find my sewing business this way. I guess that's the most exciting part, I'm having people find me on Google and then email me wanting my products. Very cool. I know 2 doesn't sound like alot, but really, it's 2 total strangers who decided they liked my design of the handbag more than all the other bags that are out there. There's alot too. Most of my business to date as been from friends or referrals from friends. I have some awesome friends that are marketing my business like crazy. Really I'll have to cut them in on the profits if they keep it up.

Can I tell you all how much I am in a love hate relationship with this weather?! It was beautiful on Saturday just over 70 degrees and sunny. Warm enough, but not too hot. Perfect. We spent the day outside, I weeded my flowerbeds and that afternoon we went for a long walk to the park so Leah could play. Leah is taking after Grandma Young. I have pictures on my cell phone, have no idea how to get them off. Leah likes rocks. She is always finding rocks anywhere to throw or pick up and make piles. On the walk home there were big rocks along the trail and she had one in each hand, trying to take them home. She wanted the flowers too, but couldn't figure out how to hold the rocks and flowers, the rocks won.

Charlie has been mister cranky pants. I have no idea what is wrong with this child. I think someone switched my happy-go-lucky baby with this little beast I have now. Nothing makes him happy. I hope it's just new teeth and happy charlie is right around the corner.

No new pictures to post. Only words from me.

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! You've hit the big times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exciting! Can't wait to see more of your awesome creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we changed our blog name to quentinandrhiannplusthree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete